Self-Assessment Tax returns
- We prepare both personal and partnership tax returns for sole traders and partnerships. We aim to ensure that you pay the minimum amount of tax possible and try to calculate any tax liability as early as possible so as to give you time to save for the payment dates.
- If you are self-employed, a company director, a landlord or a property investor, you may be required to complete a tax return.
- We can provide you with advice and support before, during and after your tax return is completed, allowing peace of mind to concentrate on your business.
- Our team is always on hand for any queries that you may have throughout the year regarding any tax issues. Our aim is to optimise your tax position and to enable you to know your tax liability in advance of the date due.
Company Tax Returns
- We prepare your company’s tax return alongside the preparation of the accounts.
- We use our specialist knowledge to ensure that all relevant reliefs available to your business are claimed in order to reduce your tax liability.
- We are on hand to answer any company tax queries that you may have or to discuss any plans that you may have for the company so that everything is structured in the most tax effective way for you.
- VAT returns may seem daunting and painful. However, with our assistance it becomes understandable and therefore will enable you to spend less time worrying.
- We offer a variety of services from you sending in your records and us preparing your VAT return in house, to us preparing your return on your bookkeeping software, to us just looking over your completed figures online and checking everything before submitting it to HMRC.
- We work with you to make the running of your business as painless as possible.
- Our team can look at your business and assess your VAT situation to determine whether it would be advantageous to be VAT registered or not. We can deal with all VAT registration and deregistration administration and ensure that your business is equipped with all of the resources and information required in the VAT process.
- We also offer support and advice on the different VAT schemes that are available and assess which scheme would be the most beneficial for your business.
Capital Gains Tax
- Our tax team can deal with all aspects of capital gains tax to minimise the amount of capital gains tax payable.
- We will advise and make full use of all reliefs and exceptions applicable to your capital gains situation.
- Dealing with inheritance tax implications early on can reduce possible tax that could arise in the future.
- We can talk through your situation with you and work with you to structure your assets in a way that could save inheritance tax in the future.
- We can also assist with any inheritance tax that you or a loved one may have that is payable and provide you with calculations of the inheritance tax to ensure all relevant reliefs are being claimed.